*Transalation*

Powered By Blogger

2 TIMOTHY 1:7

"FOR GOD DID NOT GIVE US A SPIRIT OF TIMIDITY, BUT A SPIRIT OF POWER, OF LOVE AND OF SELF-DISCIPLINE."-2 TIMOTHY 1:7.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

...........Who Am I ???..............
........Im Lynn Joshua...........
...............13 years old..............
.....born on The 8th of September..........
.................5 feet and 4 inches............
..............114 pounds.........
............Originally known as: Sneha
.......middle name: Joshua..............(named after my dad)
................last name (the family name): Sridhar...............

.........My Daddy : A Composer/ Music Director ;-)..........

He means EVERYTHING to me !!
If you care, visit ::: http://www.joshuasridhar.com/ :::




................................Im : A Christian.........

..........I am Axept'd !!!........
................I hav a gr8 lyf !!!
.................................Guess who makes it all happen ???!!
.........................GOD ! and.....................
My.........Friends and Family !!!



................Thats my mom !!................... (She's Hukali)....................
.........................From: Kohima, Nagaland.................
....comes from a family of 9 brothers and 1 sister !
She means EVERYTHING to me !
And yeah..... i have a sibling.......... lil sister......
She's Chriscilla........
....8 years old...........
(an EXACT character of "Megan" (Miranda Crosgrove) from the TV show "Drake and Josh")
...............................l8r !!!!!!!!!.....................................
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Just Me

---Author Unknown---

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee.
A claim to perfection I have not.
Perfect I cannot be.
I, like you.....am human.
Prone to make mistakes.
Failure is not a character flaw,
Just a part of the human makeup.
I live, I laugh and I also learn.
My knowledge is incomplete.
I am searching all the time,
in waking hours as well as sleep.
I have a long road to travel,
as well as you do.
We learn our lessons on the way.
Wisdom we shall acrue.
Accept me as I am Because I am ....me.
And You are you.
No one like me in the world.
That is my only guarantee.
God Bless....